I'm going to be a Groomers Helper helper at Burbank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be a Groomers Helper helper at Burbank

Like Tammy/Spikey did time before last in Vegas. I'm going to assist Chuck at the Vendor Booth writing out orders and such. It should be a lot of fun, and I fully with my heart and soul believe in the product. Please come see me and introduce yourself. My real name is Leah but I had gone by Arrooh because after I started on this board I worked in a bad situation and didn't want any repercussions. Besides I have a Black and Tan Coonhound that speaks Arrooh.
    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Leah,

I'll make a point of coming by to introduce myself. I'll be there Friday and
    Saturday. I really am impressed with Chuck's customer service. I don't use my Groomer's Helper as much as some of the other groomers, because I have the LIPS system in my grooming van.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Michelle

Comment

Thanks Michelle

Chuck is working on a special for those who identify themselves as board members. Details to follow. I'm jazzed about it since I am so grateful to Groomers Helper. I'm not sure if I'd have gotten back into grooming, after a long professional absense, if I didn't have one.
      Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
      X