Webinar: May 6, 2021 The $15 Hr Minimum Wage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webinar: May 6, 2021 The $15 Hr Minimum Wage

Does the thought of paying a minimum wage of $15 have you questioning what you can do to absorb such a cost in your business? Is the pool of available employee candidates drying up or completely void in your area right now?
    Is this really going to be imposed on businesses or should this be something we will need to do regardless of new laws?
    In this session, Joe and Teija will be touching on the topics that will greatly impact your hiring decisions.
    Turnover
    Retention
    Training
    Efficiencies
    Opportunities
    This Thursday, May 6th at 1PM EST
    Register

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/regi...c0223e68310bb1

Joe Zuccarello
    President
    Paragon School of Pet Grooming
    [email protected]
    (636) 577-8772 - Work
    www.paragonpetschool.com
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

IMO any type of employee position worth their salt in a grooming shop should minimally be making 15$ an hour. I’m all for 15$ min wage. Corporations and most small businesses can do it. Keep tipped waitresses and waiters though for sure! Always will be an exception to the rule as their should be. McDonalds here starts at 11$. Corporate store should be required to pay 15$, franchisees in most businesses should have levity to offer less money.

Comment

So this webinar is right in the middle of the workday? Is that right, or can it be viewed after work hours? Afterall, I’m working at work. Can’t put those dogs in the drawer until tomorrow.

I’d be interested in hearing what they have to say. I have thoughts, and history, on this subject.

Comment

I would call, sometimes when you miss a webinar you can call and they rent it out as a recording.

Comment

I am checking.

Comment

Working...
          X