Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta

Anyone competing in Atlanta? And what seminars, if any, are you going to?

Let me know if you've taken some of the seminars they're offering and if they were worthwhile or not. There seem to be so many good ones, I can't decide.
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

I really want to go, I've never been to a trade show before and now since I'm in georgia I am going to try to make time!!

I would love to know more about the seminars also.

Comment

Hi Erin, I will be there competing with my mix and my Poodle. ( Hes a bit older so maybe just maybe he will behave this time.. LOL.... ) Iam also tossing up creative if I can just figure out what I can do with the peacock on her side.. Hmm Any idea Guys

Comment

Heres a pic, What can she be???
        Attached Files

Comment

Erin I will be there with my mix and poodle ( Hes a bit older so maybe just maybe he will behave.) Iam also tossing the idea of doing Creative with my poodle... But what does one do with a peacock? Any Ideas guys?

Comment

peacock

try doing a rainbow all around from one side to the other,,little leprechons,,pot of gold or something??

Comment

atlanta

Im going to atlanta too,,its a great show..I haven't been in 5 years, but since I kicked my finance out now I can live again lol I'm taking the stylist classes and some management classes. They seem to overlap somewhat, so I'm not sure how I'm going to swing it ,,but I will LOL

BUBBLES, when is the creative stylist contest? I can't miss that as Im looking into purchasing a st white male puppy and want to learn how to color him for each holiday lol

Comment

I will be going to Atlanta. I plan on taking the management classes and the stylist classes. I am sooo excited, I havent been to a trade show in 7 years! Looking forward to metting some of you!

Comment

Where?

Help a newbie out..... Where and when is this trade fair? Is this something good for a beginner? I live only a couple of hours from Atlanta and have a cousin I would love to visit and could stay with. Tell me something good to do (except shop, I'm pretty good at that already). What about lectures for someone who is still in grooming school. Does this trade show have a website?

Stephen Note: Always check the Calendar link along top of page for major industry events.

Comment

trade show

atlantapetfair.com
                    you will love it. ask them to send you a program. choose your classes...its busy, its fun and you will meet some great people

Comment

It does have a site, google atlanta pet fair. Somewhere in Atl, not sure exactly where, though the site will tell you. I'd check out what seminars are best suited to your current needs and attend those. JMO, I went to the Oster Theatre ones in Hershey, (I think they're offering them in Atl too) I wasn't crazy about them. I know some people who were, but I didn't like the style. I think there's posts on them in the old forum. Definately make the time to go. It's so much fun!!!

STEPHEN NOTE: It is listed in the Calendar Forum here too, and in the Yellow Pages too which you can access in the left column of links.
                      Erin
                      No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
                        Im going to atlanta too,,its a great show..I haven't been in 5 years, but since I kicked my finance out now I can live again lol I'm taking the stylist classes and some management classes. They seem to overlap somewhat, so I'm not sure how I'm going to swing it ,,but I will LOL

BUBBLES, when is the creative stylist contest? I can't miss that as Im looking into purchasing a st white male puppy and want to learn how to color him for each holiday lol
                        Its sunday afternoon... I think 2:30, Still tossing it up myself..

Comment

Don't forget about the Internet Social on Thursday night. My friend, Terry Curry, is the organizer and it is always a blast!! Terry does a great job at this party!!!! This year there will be more time for socialization and Jerry Been of Oklahoma Shear has graciously offered to provide munchies. There will be a cash bar as well. I'll be there with flashing deelie-bobbers on We should figure out how/where to meet.......

Comment

Originally posted by bubblesaway View Post
                            Hi Erin, I will be there competing with my mix and my Poodle. ( Hes a bit older so maybe just maybe he will behave this time.. LOL.... ) Iam also tossing up creative if I can just figure out what I can do with the peacock on her side.. Hmm Any idea Guys
                            try tuning the peacock in to a V alentines Creation
                            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                            Nancy

Comment

Ok, I am going to Atlanta:-) I am thinking about Creative.

Comment

Working...
                              X