Help @ Groomfest In The Carolinas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help @ Groomfest In The Carolinas!!

HI ALL! MY NAME IS MEGAN, IM GOING TO NORTH CAROLINA WITH MY BOSS AND WILL BE ASSITING HIM WITH HIS DOGS. IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH BATHING OR WALKING PLEASE EMAIL ME. MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

AFTER ASSISTING HIM AT THE ATLANTA PET FAIR, I FIGURED OTHER GROOMERS MIGHT NEED HELP AS WELL. PLUS IT WOULD KEEP ME BUSY DURING THE DAY AND MAKE ME A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY FOR NEW SUPPLIES.

THANKS---MEGAN

Hi Megan, you are coming with Butch, right? We are all staying at the same hotel...That is very kind of you to offer up your help. I am counting the days til NC!! See you there!
    Veronica

Comment

hey!

Hey Veronica! Yep i work for butch-- we are excited as well! Still trying to get everything together but atleast we have most of it done! See u there!! ---Megs

Comment

Hi Megan,

I am sure we will need some help. Please pm me your contact info (cell number) and when we get down there, I will buzz you.

Thanks for posting!

Comment

I"ll be going - as this is my first show ever!! I'm probably competing with my scotty and a poodle, and am a nervous wreck. I work for a corporate store, and don't have many supplies of my own, besides the basic grooming things, but I'm borrowing a table, and an arm, and need supplies for bathing a drying. And possibly people I can hang out with, because no one else from my shop is going. I'm coming from Raleigh.

Comment

Megan

Megan I need you! Can you bathe a dog for sunday afternoon for me?

Comment

Working...
            X