Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright Who's planning on going to Groom Expo(Hershey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright Who's planning on going to Groom Expo(Hershey)

I will be going. It was great for me to go to Intergroom and get reconnected to the wide world of seminars, it's been too long. My assistant was surprised at how much there is out there in the way of prodects. I saw way too much I want and wish I could have bought it all!

But next let's think about Hershey. I plan on competing in the Creative. Anyone else?

Count Me In!

I will be there agian! Competeing of Course! Just not sure with how many! I can't wait! I love Hershey!

Comment

We plan on going but not competing, wish i had the gus to do it. Did you see the rainbow poodle at the intergroom? He or she was cool! My 3 years old daughter told me she wants one of those lol

Comment

Oh God someone else who remebered that! I met someone else at the show who remembered that! Pretty bad people remember the singing fool!!!

Do I know you personally?

Originally posted by GroomSaloon
        Already planning on creative? I remember when you did that American Flag Poodle - Yankee Doodle Dandy or something. You were terrific!

Im hoping to get there this year again. Must be difficult choosing a 'theme' for creative. I so envy that talent to turn dogs into works of art. Good luck!

Comment

Hey Bubbles! I will be there! Maybe this time we will actually get to talk...I am only going to take 2 dogs though. Winners Circle and Poodle class so I can actually have a little time to talk to you maybe! I was going to go find you and chit chat a little, but you were talking to someone else and I didn't want to interupt you, then I had to go to a meeting...Then I never had time to talk to anyone after the show started! Hope you had fun!

Comment

I'll be shopping again. Not competing. I was lucky enough to get my poodle done in 2.5 hours at Intergroom last year. Asking me to do it in 2 hours? That'd be mission impossible!

Comment

the one that had yellow orange and green?
              I saw it too, I found the company that makes the colour but not who sells it yet!

If you want to get feet wet try the creative! It's fun and prob less nerve wracking!

Originally posted by bell View Post
              We plan on going but not competing, wish i had the gus to do it. Did you see the rainbow poodle at the intergroom? He or she was cool! My 3 years old daughter told me she wants one of those lol

Comment

I'll be shopping too. No competitions for me. I'll just sit back and admire. These Expo's are little mini vacations for me, competing sounds too much like work. I love Hershey too....I'm gonna start saving my pennies now! Can't wait!! Wahooooo!!!!!

Comment

Winterroo

I will see you sooner then Hershey! We must get together with butch at Groomfest! He promise remember! Where is he anyway... lol..

Comment

I am definitely going to Hershey

Not sure if I am competing though. I was not too thrilled with the way they handled us competitors. The break in the middle of the groom - the LONG walk through the parking garage - up the stairs (with all of your stuff and dog in tow) - through the expo floor (while tons of people are shopping) - all the while trying to get to the other side of the room. Plus the fact that there was NO time between classes to prep your next dog. Nope - to me that was not fun. I will enjoy the park instead this year!

Comment

Ahh yes, bubbles! I felt really bad I didn't even get to talk to anyone. Heck, I didn't even get to see the trade show either. Too much stuff to do! I am pumped for NC! I finally broke my icky losing streak at Intergroom (unfortunately not in regular classes, but it was a fun win none the less!), so maybe I will do well in NC! I saw you in the poodle class (from a long ways away), and your little parti guy looked good from where I was! My standard didn't have enough hair ...

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by winterroo View Post
                        Ahh yes, bubbles! I felt really bad I didn't even get to talk to anyone. Heck, I didn't even get to see the trade show either. Too much stuff to do! I am pumped for NC! I finally broke my icky losing streak at Intergroom (unfortunately not in regular classes, but it was a fun win none the less!), so maybe I will do well in NC! I saw you in the poodle class (from a long ways away), and your little parti guy looked good from where I was! My standard didn't have enough hair ...
                        He looked good from a far is true! But he was a very bad little boy! I had a bitch in season all week and his mind was on her, not on standing! He has divets.. LOL.. DJ poodle was awesome! I didn't get to see yours , However I did see your makeover,, it was amazing and a wonderful win.. It is a harder win then a reg class, so you should be very proud! I was quite happy with my Mix breed, she was so much better on the table, but I took her legs a bit short this time. Ya know,I should use other people dogs, They behave better then my spoiled to death ones! Its Boot camp time for them, they need to learn how to stand on the table! LOL. I will be back in NC.. I hope...

Comment

I was happy with my mix breed too, but Vero said I left him with too much coat. Oh well, live and learn. Too much hair, not enough hair, I can't win lol! ;P

Comment

cost more this year

I just noticed that Groom Expo this year is one week earilier than last couple years which means cost more for the hotels and camps. Last year we stayed at the camp so my 3 years old daughter and my husband would have something to do while I was in the class. It seems like everything went up this year and I need a place that is affordable and keep my daughter from driving my husband nuts!

Comment

Welcome back guys...

Hey Bubbles & V,

Welcome back! Hope you all had a good trip..Congrats Veronica...I hope you did a before and after pic....6" of hair is alotta hair. I'm glad you and DJ did well.. Make sure you tell him congrats for me.. Bubbles..how did you do? win or lose ya better post some pics.
                              Do you know when the deadline for entries for NC show is? I better get on the ball since only 5 weeks from now. I'm gonna drive to NC with Anita..We are thinking about renting like a cargo van or truck..Veronica, when you and DJ and Sarah went to Dallas you guys rented a conversion van didnt u? If you did, how many kennels/dogs did you guys bring and how many kennels did it fit? Its like $600.oo bucks to rent a conversion van, but my mini van wont fit us all.

Anyway, glad you guys made it home safely and did well...North Carolina here we come..

Butch

Comment

Working...
                              X