Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to all of the Intergroom winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to all of the Intergroom winners!

You all did and awesome job! I thought Intergroom was really good this year and it was great to catch up with "wet nose" at Jodi's booth.

I got third in creative, my first time placing and Im super excited. Now if I only had my own poodle!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
      I got third in creative, my first time placing and Im super excited. Now if I only had my own poodle!!
      I think it's time to go out and get your own white standard. Start shopping!
      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

How about some pix, did anyone take some?????

Congratulations to all those who placed and won!

sittingpretty

Comment

I left too early to see the creative, would love to see some pics.

Comment

ewe ewe ewe pics LOVE PICS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the NY times did a spread on the creative grooming. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/19/sp...ml?ref=fashion

Angela never ceases to amaze me.
              <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by wet noze View Post
                I think it's time to go out and get your own white standard. Start shopping!
                Oh I've started and am just waiting, lol. Falcor (the lion) will be the papa. I don't know the moms name off hand but I believe it's Fantasia. My husband isn't happy about it and neither are 4 of my 5 dogs but my 11month old Fila will be thrilled. Right now she's the smelly kid with no friends, because my other dogs are either too old or too small for her. I have a handful of ideas for my next creatives and can't wait to do them!

Comment

Congratulations to everyone! Is there a site with lots of pics?
                  "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                  Quote:Cath

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
                    Oh I've started and am just waiting, lol. Falcor (the lion) will be the papa. I don't know the moms name off hand but I believe it's Fantasia. My husband isn't happy about it and neither are 4 of my 5 dogs but my 11month old Fila will be thrilled. Right now she's the smelly kid with no friends, because my other dogs are either too old or too small for her. I have a handful of ideas for my next creatives and can't wait to do them!
                    That sounds like the repeat breeding that my dog is out of. I know Angela was talking about repeating it. You should get a great dog from that breeding.

Comment

Working...
                    X