Intergroom Who's going?? Competing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intergroom Who's going?? Competing?

Intergroom is coming up quick. I can't wait, but wanted to know who all is going and who is competing?
    I will be there with my Poodle and Mix. You can find me out in the parking lot Look for my RV if anyone wants to pop in and say Hi! Don't forget about Sat nite Dinner. Yes Soap, the RV has a new Blender!

I'm going!!! Can't wait, hope to meet some people from the room. I'm so bad with faces so if ya see me please say hi!!

Comment

Me me me me me me...I am going and can't wait!!! I will have a standard poo, another standard poo (for extreme makeover) and a cockapoo...It really can't come soon enough!

Comment

I'll be there Sat

Comment

Originally posted by twodogs View Post
          I'll be there Sat
          Twodogs, What part of NJ are you from?

Winterroo, I will see you in the ring hua? Don't kick my butt to hard K!

Mary, Come say HI..

Comment

I'll be there chillin, probably spending $$ I don't have, watching everyone compete and not knowing anybody. I'll be there Sat and Sun I think. I'm staying with relatives 50 min. north of the place.

Haven't heard anything recently about the groomertalk t-shirts (*nudge wink Stephen*). If they're not ready in time, what do we do about identifying each other?

Comment

I really wish I could go, the timing is AWFUL for us. It is the last weekend of our local school vacation and we will be full with boarding. Is anybody else running into this conflict? School vacation must be different in other areas. I'm very dissapointed!

Comment

Bubbles, what division are you in? Yes, I will be in the ring, hopefully doing better than in Atlanta!

Comment

Originally posted by cassidy1 View Post
                  I really wish I could go, the timing is AWFUL for us. It is the last weekend of our local school vacation and we will be full with boarding. Is anybody else running into this conflict? School vacation must be different in other areas. I'm very dissapointed!
                  We had our spring break rush 2 weekends ago. Good luck with that.

Comment

I'll be there, and *gulp* competing with my std. I'll be in the baby groomer's division, which is also mixed in with the superstars that have competed under bigger superstars division.

I'm going from Friday to Sunday. I'm so glad I don't have to drive back and forth this year, I'm actually staying down there the whole time. I'll be the one with the adorable red headed baby in my arms. Speaking of which, I'm going out shopping to buy her some cute clothes to wear for the event, lol.

What's going on Sat. night? Is it mobile or internet party???
                    Erin
                    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Originally posted by winterroo View Post
                      Bubbles, what division are you in? Yes, I will be in the ring, hopefully doing better than in Atlanta!
                      I will be in Rising Star. Thats the only thing with Intergroom, 2 divisions. Yuck! I am just a Entry level girl! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bubblesaway View Post
                        I will be in Rising Star. Thats the only thing with Intergroom, 2 divisions. Yuck! I am just a Entry level girl! LOL
                        That was the problem I had last year. I was a first timer knowing NO ONE and NOTHING and I recognized a few contestants from Hershey the previous year and I KNEW my butt was whooped.
                        When is the poodle comp? Sat or Sun?

As for the dinner, I think the Sat. night dinner is NJ (Not Just) mobile, so it's probably a mish-mash of whoever. I'll be there. I finally replied to the invite that I lost and someone kindly resent (I guess you read the post saying I'd lost the first...THANKS WHOEVER YOU WERE)

Comment

Is it invite only?
                          Erin
                          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
                            Is it invite only?
                            It's not a restrictive invite. I forget who runs it, but I said I was interested in attending and she sent me off an invite. There's a thread about it in "Grooming Industry & Member Events" under "Member Meetings & Gatherings".

Comment

Is this the Sat nite banquet that you are talking about??? Or is it something different? Just curious. I am going to the banquet. Anyone else gonna be there?

Comment

Working...
                              X