Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Identifying petgroomer addicts at shows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identifying petgroomer addicts at shows!

Everytime I go to one, I do meet a couple of people from the board, but I would like to meet more. Is there anything everyone can agree upon so we can identify each other? I suppose I could walk around with the members list and match people with their pictures, but then I would feel a little like a stalker. lol!
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

hi

Hey Furry..thats funny...I was just thinking that at Dallas last Nov....I kept wondering....hmmmmm...she looks kinda familiar...I know at Atlanta this year, they are asking the board members to wear a green hat of sorts to distinguish them...think that should be fun.

Comment

If we get badges we should put our member name on them. I think I read that on another post.

Comment

Groomerguy

I will be atlanta, But Iam not wearing no Green hat! LOL I will look on name tags....

Comment

Maybe petgroomer can make a design to print out and stick on shirts?

Stephen: T Shirts will be here in a few weeks with GroomerTALK logo and MobileGroomerTALK logo.

Comment

Stephen: T Shirts will be here in a few weeks with GroomerTALK logo and MobileGroomerTALK logo.[/QUOTE]

YAAAAY! We can make that the distinguisher! Are you going to have smalls or extra smalls? They tend to either not exist or run out first, in general.

Comment

If I were going to a show, I would wear a PetGroomer.com T-shirt and have SPIKEY THE YORKIE printed on the back. I think if people have been on here enough, they'd recognize that, wouldn't they?

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Duhh!!!

Tammy I could pick you out of a crowd in about 3 seconds!

Jason

Comment

I think that's great

but I've actually heard people knock people who wear T Shirts to the shows, lol. Hmmm. The vendors wear them to identify. Okay how about a silk scarf with Petgroomer.com logo????
                  Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

How about a button that says Petgroomer and then your posting name?

Stephen: P.S. We will have T shirts for sure in June. Finalizing details now.

Comment

Working...
                    X