What do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think

About "GrooMotion" as a name for my mobile grooming business? We came up with a couple of other also "Dog gone Furry", "K-9 Primp N Preen", and "Furs A Flyin". So far the hubby and I both are learning towards "GrooMotion". So what do all of you think?

GrooMotion

GrooMotion. I think it's pretty neat. When I first looked at it I was a little confused, but then I 'm not totally awake, because it's been a long day. Once it hit me, I kind of like it. I think that it is memorable too. I also liked Furs A Flyin because it sounds silly and cute. Let us know which one you choose!

Comment

May I make a suggestion? Practice picking up the phone and saying your business name Does it sound right? Does it roll off of your tounge like honey and sound just as sweet? Does your name say what you do? You only have a few seconds to get someone's attention and to implant your business image into their mind when they see and/or hear your name.

(There's nothing wrong with your names BTW-just an observation from someone who mis-named her business and suffered for it for a couple of years LOL!!)

Comment

I like furs a flying.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I'm pretty sure we're going to go with "GrooMotion" or "Furs A Flyin" Brian and I will try to make a final decission by the end of the week so I can start taking care of all of the mountains of paperwork.

Comment

I personally really like "Furs A flyin", but you have to go with your gut feeling on what you like. (Believe me furs a flyin doesn't begin to describe what your van can look like with some of those hairy shedding guys. lol!)
            don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by furrybestjob View Post
              I personally really like "Furs A flyin", but you have to go with your gut feeling on what you like. (Believe me furs a flyin doesn't begin to describe what your van can look like with some of those hairy shedding guys. lol!)
              I LIKE FURS A FLYIN TOO it's cute, catchy and I think people would remember it
              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
              Nancy

Comment

Can't wait to hear!

I can't wait to hear which name you choose. I hope you let us know!

Comment

i also like " furs a flyin" it's fun to say! Good Luck and please let us know what you decide on!

Comment

We're still polling family and friends As soon as we decide for sure I'll let you know. Thanks for all the input

Comment

i like furs a flyin.. it is easy to remember and cute We almost named our business Dogs gone Dirty that was our 2nd choice

Comment

I like furs a flying.
                        My friends all say I should go mobile and call it mutt cutz!!! I think its cute...but not my choice for my business name!

Comment

Oh yes...Furs A Flyin is really cute, and catchy. I like Here Comes The Groom too, please let us know what you decide!
                          Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

I liked Dog Gone Furry

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to say I like GrooMotion too...have you thought of Logos yet?
                              Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

Working...
                              X