mobile groomer needed for Raleigh/durham NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile groomer needed for Raleigh/durham NC

i have really great clients that are re-locating and i'm trying to help them locate a new groomer. i'm not sure if there are any mobiles servicing that area, can anyone help refer either a mobile or a shop. they have 3 greyhounds -usually just nail trims for dogs and 2 himalayan cats that need grooming, usually comb out /dematting or lion cut occasionally. the cats are very good, the one hugs my neck while i blow dry him. They are planning to move to Oxford as of right now. any help would be greatly appreciated.

durham

hey, i am doing a startup in durham/oxford area. I won't have my trailer until late may/early june however. Ive been grooming for a long time, i just want to do my own thing and mobile is the way to go for me b/c I hate employees....lol. Let me know what's going on, I ordered the trailer, I'm just playing the waiting game.
    Thanks,
    Kelly
    P.S. I think I am the only one around....lol...that's why I had the stroke of genius to start it. There is one in Raleigh, I think, but she told me there is no one in durham, so I snagged it....lol.

Comment

Skc - I will hopefully see ya around next year when I get mine up and running too! Congrats on making a plan and actually jumping right into mobile grooming

Comment

i am interested in mobile dog grooming in Durham. How do I contact you? lab mix

i am interested in mobile dog grooming in Durham. How do I contact you? I have a 10 year old lab mix who needs a bath and her summer haircut.....

Originally posted by skc0104 View Post
        hey, i am doing a startup in durham/oxford area. I won't have my trailer until late may/early june however. Ive been grooming for a long time, i just want to do my own thing and mobile is the way to go for me b/c I hate employees....lol. Let me know what's going on, I ordered the trailer, I'm just playing the waiting game.
        Thanks,
        Kelly
        P.S. I think I am the only one around....lol...that's why I had the stroke of genius to start it. There is one in Raleigh, I think, but she told me there is no one in durham, so I snagged it....lol.

Comment

Groomer in Wendell nc

New shop opened in wendell at my home been grooming for 5 years. I also travel to groom in surrounding areas wake forest, oxford, louisburg, raleigh, durham!

Comment

Working...
          X