Self sufficient?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self sufficient?

Can a mobile trailer be self sufficient electrically? We were thinking about a mobile self serve, but would have no electric were we would need to set up. I really am ignorant so I apologize in advance.

A generator would make the trailer self sufficient as far as electricity goes. I think that's what you're asking?
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

isn't that what a generator is for?

Comment

Thank you. Is there a specific size generator that would be better? How long do generators run etc? I am really ignorant.

Comment

I'm not sure if a mobile self-serve would really be in demand. Mobile service is a more high-end, always costs more due to the extra services involved. Self-serve is usually used by the people that don't want to pay a groomer to do their dogs and is usually less-expensive. I would really do some major research in your area to see if this is something people would actually use and pay for before getting yourself into a payment on a vehicle

Comment

thank you!! we will!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scullysmom View Post
              Can a mobile trailer be self sufficient electrically? We were thinking about a mobile self serve, but would have no electric were we would need to set up. I really am ignorant so I apologize in advance.
              What do you mean by self sufficient? There are solar panels for RVs now. If you do a google search it should come up.

Comment

I mean if they could be used for a good 8-10 hour day with no power source? Sorry I was not very clear.

Comment

Hey lady,call me if ya want to, I would be happy to help you toss this idea around.There are other options available,as I have a few going on in my head as well.

Comment

Very cool!! you probably know why I was asking He He!

Comment

Working...
                    X