Whats the best dog insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best dog insurance?

I have a black labrador need to insure it. What is the cheapest and best insurance? Any advise on this is much appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by jayneaustin321 View Post
    I have a black labrador need to insure it. What is the cheapest and best insurance? Any advise on this is much appreciated. Thanks

Well I cannot say they are the cheapest. Your breed will matter, a lot. You know certain breeds have different genetic issues. So we asked our vet and we changed to PetPlan. We did have some claims and I must say we were reimbursed within 10 days. There is not a lot of paperwork, the vet does it. But you are going to front the costs and get reimbursed.

Comment

Originally posted by jayneaustin321 View Post

I would certainly not go with the cheapest, but with what you want to cover. We are with Embrace. I pay $50 for each dog, so $100 a month. I liked everything I read about it. Also most insurances will not reimburse 100% (I don't think any will). Embark is 90%. I have not had to use it though. I also have a Lab and he and my other dog play super crazy. I also have artificial turf that they slide on, so I am concerned about hips and knees. There is a, I believe, a one year waiver on genetic issues like knee replacements or hips. But if the dog injures itself in an accident then it will cover that.

Where you live will depend on prices. If I lived where my son lives, my insurance for my dogs would be much cheaper. It all depends on what vets are charging where you live. I live in an area that is very expensive as far as vet prices are.
      Debbie
      There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

I meant Embrace, not Embark.. that's a DNA test.
        Debbie
        There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

Working...
        X