Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a franchise a good option for those with no grooming experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a franchise a good option for those with no grooming experience?

I'm thinking that you need to have multiple units working in order to make a living. What are your thoughts?

You don't really have to into grooming, but some people like have a franchisor consultant a phone call away 24/7. If by no exp do you mean you are going to hire groomers, and never learn to groom. I wouldn't be in this business as a non-groomer hiring only groomers. Groomers are hard to find, that will control your life.

Comment

Sure it could be, and could end up costing you a lot too. Do you groom?

Comment

If you are the groomer? You gots to be able to groom. Some groomers will hold you up if you cannot groom, that is if you can find a groomer to hire.

Comment

There is a lot of extra cost associated with a franchise. If you can do it without it I would. But if the confidence is there, go for it.

Comment

If you want the support go for it. But it will cut your bottom line.

Comment

Franchise has little to do with training the grooming, it's focus is the business side. Most of the training you get in franchises is upfront for a week, two weeks or so.

Comment

Oddly I met a groomer that is a franchise owner. She pays a royalty and has no complaints because she demands a lot of support esp the first year and she got it.

Comment

Working...
                X