Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My anonymous fee survey in Manhattan (NYC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My anonymous fee survey in Manhattan (NYC)

I did a quick (about 1 hr) survey of pricing for pet grooming in Manhattan. I didn't list store names, just neighborhoods.
    For non-New Yorkers, NYC consists of 5 boroughs. Manhattan is one of the boroughs.
    I looked online only. About half the sites didn't list pricing. None of the veterinary clinics listed pricing. I didn't include PetCo or PetSmart.
    I was curious about whether neighborhood makes a big difference in prices, so I listed neighborhoods.
    Sharing it in case anyone is interested. The NYC market is kind of weird because we're densely populated, highly taxed, and rents are high. We tend not to have cars, so use public transportation to get around. There are very rich people and very poor people living a few blocks away from each other.
    I'm a cat groomer, but there are many dogs in this city. They're out in public, because we walk our dogs a few times a day on city streets.
    (My prices aren't included on this list).
    Attached Files

Boy, you put a lot of work into this survey.......are there any mobiles in the boroughs?.....I'm assuming that parking is a BIG issue.

Happy pricing high

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Believe it or not, it took less than an hour to do the research and type it up. I have flying fingers when it comes to the internet and typing
      I've seen 3 mobile vans in Manhattan. I think each of them started up in the past two or three years.
      I can't imagine how they deal with the crazy traffic and the lack of parking. Getting a ticket here is very expensive. Their vans are very pretty, with lovely graphics, so I bet they do catch the eye of many pet owners.

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
      Boy, you put a lot of work into this survey.......are there any mobiles in the boroughs?.....I'm assuming that parking is a BIG issue.

Happy pricing high

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Working...
      X