Credit cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit cards

What companys do you go throw to except credit cards and do you have to by the machines? Is it hard to set them up?

when i did accept cards, i went through my bank. probably the most expensive way to go ,but i felt more secure. there is paypal and tons of companies who do discount rates. you will have to do your homework on this one. i bought my machine, but most companies will give you the option of leasing.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I use Prodigy. I just switched over to them. They help you set everything up. I own my equipment, but I started by leasing it. It can get expensive. Sometimes you can buy it on Ebay but the companies will try to discourage you from doing that. You can do a search online for merchant services.

Comment

I went through Merchant Warehouse. I think the only option they offer is to buy the machines, no leasing, but I went with a very basic model and I think it was about $200. Their fees are reasonable and the equipment was very easy to set up.

Comment

Merchant Warehouse

I also went thru Merchant Warehouse. It was really (really) simple to set it all up. They claim to match or beat any competitors prices. I bought a new processor, but they do have refurbished ones for cheaper. Let me know if you need any help. I started a similar thread a couple months ago. It's in the home based biz section - there's some more info there. Good luck!

Comment

I use Heartland Payment Systems; they gave me the equipment, I don't lease it. their rates are the cheapest but it takes about 1-2 days longer than others to get your money posted to your account. they have great customer support.

Comment

Working...
            X