Thoughtful clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughtful clients

A couple weeks ago I had a dog scheduled for a grooming. The owner called and said she is running late and if it would be ok if she still came in. I mean she called over an hour before her appointment. I don't mind that at all. She called ahead of time and yet she still made it on time. Then I had a dog scheduled to do at home. The lady called and said she was about 45 minutes away and was trying to make her appointment as soon as she could. She called an hour before her appointment. It was snowing and the roads were icy so I told her to drive safe and take it slow, that I didn't care if she was late as long as she stayed safe. Then she called again when she was 30 mintues away, they got caught behind a couple accidents and were hardly moving. She finally made it an hour after her scheduled appointment but I didn't care because she called and I told her to take her time and be safe instead of rushing.
    Becky

How Nice!

Clients that are thoughtful like this really make a difference. We should have some kind of thoughtful client award to thank them! Maybe the not so thoughtful ones will take notice!

Comment

Those clients definitely deserve something special... don't ya love it?

Comment

I wish all clients valued our time like that. I guess becuase we are "blue collar" they think they are better than us some of those that have no respect.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Client rewards

The more I think about it, the more I like some kind of client reward system.

Comment

If only the jerkie clients realized that not only do we not like them, they make us appreciate the good ones that much more...lol
            SheilaB from SC

Comment

Owner Report Cards

Maybe instead of doggy grooming report cards, there should be doggy owner report cards instead. (They probably couldn't handle it) Ha Ha

Comment

only 2 clients today, but soooo nice

raggs
                thoughtful clients make a big difference,i had a horrible would be client on tues,but the only 2 i had today were so appreciative and nice each gave me 15.oo buck tip,love the nice ones,not because of the good tips,because they apprecite you

Comment

LOL toomuchfun, I love it!

"Okay, here's your Client Report Card... and no, we're not talking about your dog!!! See here? It says you were FIFTEEN minutes tardy, AGAIN. That's the third time, Nancy, you know the rules! Get back there and start scrubbing kennels... go on now, hurry up!"

Comment

Originally posted by pamperedpups View Post

"Okay, here's your Client Report Card... and no, we're not talking about your dog!!! See here? It says you were FIFTEEN minutes tardy, AGAIN. That's the third time, Nancy, you know the rules! Get back there and start scrubbing kennels... go on now, hurry up!"
                    Now that is a great idea. If they are late, make them clean up. I wonder how many would go for that????
                    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Too Funny!

I was just kidding about the client report cards, but this is too funny Pampered!

Comment

Oh that's great... I wish... LOL...

But I do like the sound of a client reward system. Like 10 % off a visit or something like that when they call ahead of time.
                        Becky

Comment

I have 10% off coupons ready here... and they ARE appreciated!

Comment

Great Idea!

I have 10% off coupons ready here... and they ARE appreciated!
                            Wow! Why didn't I think of that? That's a great idea to reward thoughtful clients! Thank You!

Comment

Working...
                            X