Client release of liability form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client release of liability form

Not sure if this is where this goes but.... I put it here anyway. I have not been the best with paperwork. Asked a client of 6+years to sign a waiver for vet in emergency and she flat out refused. Told her that I will not be able to accept her pets anymore. She said fine. Wouldn't even look at the paper. Ugh..... I am going to a retail location beginning of next year and have to get my butt in gear . How would y'all have handled this situation? Can't afford to lose clients but to throw her g and up not look at it and flat out refuse when explained importance of signature. I don't get it

She will find out most all salons ask for a release of liability form. You asked how we would have handled it....I would let her go too, jmo.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Agreed, no services if the client won't sign the form. Sorry, but safety is top priority... pet's, client's, and my safety.

Comment

Thanks for feedback. I run a business not a hobby. I put just about everything I have into tending to the "babies" it is just disheartening. But I got my big girl panties on and have to protect my own .

Comment

Same here-no signature, no services. We need to protect ourselves too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree they must sign, I don't need the stress.

Comment

I created a waiver, release of Liability form, for my mobile dog grooming business. All my clients signed except one. The one client that refused to sign told me it's not her dog, it's her daughters dog. The problem is that her daughter is never home when I come to groom the dog. The mother pays for her grown daughter's dog grooming. So I asked the mother for her daughter's phone number and she refused to give me her daughter's phone number. I told the mother that I couldn't do this mother/daughter thing, I needed a signature or a phone number. The mother was not happy with this situation, so we decided to part ways. I have no regrets. I feel that a client that refuses to work with me is a client that I am better off without.

Comment

Better Off

I created a waiver, release of Liability form, for my mobile dog grooming business. All my clients signed except one. The one client that refused to sign told me it's not her dog, it's her daughters dog. The problem is that her daughter is never home when I come to groom the dog. The mother pays for her grown daughter's dog grooming. So I asked the mother for her daughter's phone number and she refused to give me her daughter's phone number. I told the mother that I couldn't do this mother/daughter thing, I needed a signature or a phone number. The mother was not happy with this situation, so we decided to part ways. I have no regrets. I feel that a client that refuses to work with me is a client that I am better off without.

Comment

Working...
                X