No announcement yet.

Drop client or not. Sorry, a long one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i asked them to re-confirm appointment and location two days ago. The new assistant did. Then two hours before the appointment, she texts me a new address. They are renting a one-bedroom apartment with a view of the Brooklyn Bridge for just the cats,since their new place isn't ready. Very far from me.
    The housekeeper is living in the apartment with the cats. Seriously, the cats are living in a bigger and much better apartment than I am.
    I didn't cancel because I'd already blocked put the entire afternoon for the 3 cats. One was very matted.
    The kitties are awesome.
    Now I can see that the client is simply awful. I tried!

Comment

So you are not grooming them anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
        So you are not grooming them anymore?
        I don't know. It is so annoying to be jerked around on a leash by a client, but my rent and health insurance went up so much that I can't be picky. If they do another same day address change or reschedule, I will add a fee, and keep on adding fees until they fire me. I try to let people make mistakes, since I make mistakes too. Now I see that these are not mistakes, and that they have a pattern of treating service providers badly.

Comment

I’m like you Emma. People make mistakes and I understand that. No problem. But when it starts to “not be a mistake” and that’s the way they treat the ‘Help’, then the Help needs to be paid more! And the price goes up for each infraction. As I mentioned before “You kept me waiting for 10 minutes…that’s another $50. Yep, I charge $$$ an hour…etc”
          You change addresses on me and it takes me longer to get there, then I’m compensated for my time.

Or, they can be replaced by clients that adore you and bake you cookies and pay you what your worth and respect your time.
          You get to choose.

Comment

Hope this takes a turn.

Comment

Working...
            X