I Didn’t Need to Know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Didn’t Need to Know...

That this is your fourth marriage. That the first three each lasted no more than two years. That this time you chose your birthday for your wedding date so that you would remember your anniversary.
    This is only the second time I have met you. That’s a lot of personal info to vomit out. But it sure made me laugh!

I think we're like bartenders! The things owners confide in us...guess that means they trust us or maybe that we only talk to dogs!
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

OH how I can relate to this.......if the relatives of one of my customers knew the stuff he told me about their family they would be mortified...drives me crazy

Comment

A client calls to cancel and reschedule her appointment. She tells me “My husband is having a colonoscopy that day”
        In the background I hear a man shout, “You didn’t have to tell her THAT!”

Comment

Yep, I know way more than I need to about my clients lives. I also know some would be mortified if they knew that I knew all that personal stuff. I often ask my husband if I have a sign on my forehead that's sez "tell me ALL your troubles" LOL
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Working...
          X