Animated Wink Groomers Against All Odds - PetGroomer.com Magazine Summer 2019

WOW 900 clicks on the other link to this magazine edition in just 8 hours here. Lots of lurkers indeed. The issue has had 4,000 downloads in about the same time.

Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Are you going to tell more stories about groomers facing odds? Great issue.

Yes, please more. THIS MAKES ME A LITTLE MAD in way. How many groomers come to work for shops everywhere and really take it granted. These people under great hardships so serious face as you say great odds just to groom. BIG reality check for so many groomers who take our job for granted. Amazing article, please share more.

Yes more stories to come, and these are not even the most alarming of what some people endure to groom in the world. It is a reality check 4them. That is how we we felt to meet these people and 20 years later I still remember them. Yet day to day in consultation we often day and after hear about some groomers that don't realize how good t hey have it, we all have it, to groom in the USA. Oh yes, more stories of courage to come.

I told my boss that she was undercharging for large groomed dogs. The time range article pointed that out. Good info.

Excellent issue again. So refreshing to read different articles than in the other magazines. My heart goes out to the groomers you mention. I would love to help people so dedicated and helping animals. It is so hard to think of people stoning dogs but these people do something.

I would like the excel pricing sheet.

Excellent issue admin. I never thought about the oppression of pet groomers like this.

Link to magazine updated, some people were getting asked to login. Fixed.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

It loaded fine for me. I've been thinking about those groomers and what they face. Let alone the pet owners. Pretty awesome humans.

How is the spreadsheet going?