Animated Wink Pet Often. Treat Naturally. Paw CBD - 20% OFF - Vet Formulated - Organic - No THC

We believe that pets are family too, and they deserve the very best care you can give them. Paw CBD was created to provide safe, versatile, and effective CBD oil products for their ongoing health and happiness.

We are committed to providing natural options for the wellbeing of the animals in your life. From pain to stress relief, we are proud to offer high-quality CBD products specially created for the comfort and care of pets. Our growing lineup includes flavored and natural tinctures, baked and soft chew treats, creamy peanut butter, and a soothing balm.

We offer options for general health and wellness as well as calming, hip and joint, and kidney support formulas. Paw CBD is veterinarian formulated with non-GMO, USA organically grown hemp manufactured to be THC-free. And because we put pets first, our tincture droppers are made of plastic for safety!

Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

This is the brand my vet recommended. We get the peanut butter flavor. They love it. Dogs are much calmer and my girl's joint problems seem not to bother her after a month or so on these.

Lucky over the counter! You cannot get this in Australia though legal it takes a prescription, even totally thc free.

Their prices are great for organic by the way. I give to both my dogs and these prices are fantastic plus use the groom20 code. Can't beat this for this clean of a product!!

You are right Brit that is a great price for that quality. I have 2 dogs seniors and they are amazingly better getting around with a dose a day.

CBD was finally a NATURAL solution for an anxious dog of mine. A rescue that came with issues. A dose every 8 hours did the trick within 2 weeks. I wouldn't be without CBD. The key is figuring out the right does for your pet. Some people the thc is making the dog calmer....hello it is thc free...this is not marijuana. We started with the suggested dosages but we actually went slightly less but every 8 hours. Month later a much different dog free of bad anxieties. Give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedog View Post
    CBD was finally a NATURAL solution for an anxious dog of mine. A rescue that came with issues. A dose every 8 hours did the trick within 2 weeks. I wouldn't be without CBD. The key is figuring out the right does for your pet. Some people the thc is making the dog calmer....hello it is thc free...this is not marijuana. We started with the suggested dosages but we actually went slightly less but every 8 hours. Month later a much different dog free of bad anxieties. Give it time.
    What is the strength of the one you use

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I ordered some. Bumping up for whitedog to answer. Dosage is confusing in most brands.

We have customers that swear by cbd for separation anxiety. Be careful, don't buy off brands and not organic. I read an article over the weekend about some poor quality cbd and even like fake stuff. They recommended vet formulation and organic. This looks good.

If you test it out give it time. We noticed best results after 30 days. Apparently takes time to build up, and you don't want to start with big doses, go slow and increase and don't miss a day let it build up.