Default New grooming report card

Seems like the right place to post this.
    I developed a new Grooming Report Card for customer relations. Both groomers, including myself, are Fear Free certified and I wanted something to help convey our assessment to the owners. Our previous report card was kind of BLAH and very basic. I like how the new one covers all our basis. I developed the first one as the initial idea of what I was thinking and sent it of to Animals Ink to get freshened up and finalized. If you have never used or heard of Animals Ink and are in need of anything they do an amazing job! Here's the before and after. (Pictures coming soon from Admin) I hope the clients like the new report cards.

Admin: Different browsers will open and display, or not, PDF files such as one attached. Your browser may pop up a window saying, do you want to open it, or save it. Click open. Yet again, another like Chrome most often wants you to save it to your hard drive and then there will be a message (usually on the lower part of your screen) from chrome with the file name after it is saved, and you click that and it opens to display.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

WOW that's great. Best I have seen.