Huh NEW Groomer, wanting advice

Hello, I live in MS and just started grooming at Petsense. Wanting advice and suggestions on where to purchase Andis 5 speed Excel detachable blade clippers and a good quality reassonably priced set of scissors??

I like a few places. Try groomershoice.com for fast fast shipping. they have 4 warehouses something like that around the us so very fast delivery.

I use groomerschoice.com a lot but also shop around too for best prices. How is it working for Petsense?

Agree with groomerschoice.com, and they price match other suppliers. But check with Amazon, sometimes they have them cheaper than pet supplies retailers (not always, but you might get lucky).
    As for scissors, it is so individual, you really have to try to make sure they fit properly. I think Groomers choice still offers fear free guarantee on Monk shears, you get pre-paid envelope with them, so you can send them back within 30 days if you didn’t like them. I personally have several Monk purple shears, and like them a lot.