Thread: Apex Batteries?

Default Apex Batteries?

Has anyone had experience with these?

Tom, they are located in Vegas, was wondering if you've ever bought from them.

Seems too good to be true, almost 200 less than what I've been paying.

Lots of reviews, pretty good rating overall. But not all were reviews of the battery I need.
    https://www.apexbattery.com/apex-apx...ry-116404.html
    Last edited by cockerlvr; 07-03-19 at 08:26 AM.

I searched them and didn't buy from them. They had a fair share of poor customer reviews for service, refunds and adjustments and deceptive advertising and additional charges appeared for shipping. You can google "reviews" of them. Then you have to remember if the reviews are verified and indicate that. All in all to say save that much more there has to be some question about quality. But I saw decent reviews of the product but more complaints on the customer service side overall, and shipping issues. Make sure the shipping prices are very clear before you order, so you know the total.

I know someone that is using them. Satisfied, no raves.

Quote Originally Posted by 1mobilegroomer View Post
    I searched them and didn't buy from them. They had a fair share of poor customer reviews for service, refunds and adjustments and deceptive advertising and additional charges appeared for shipping. You can google "reviews" of them. Then you have to remember if the reviews are verified and indicate that. All in all to say save that much more there has to be some question about quality. But I saw decent reviews of the product but more complaints on the customer service side overall, and shipping issues. Make sure the shipping prices are very clear before you order, so you know the total.
    Planning on going down to pick them up if possible, so hopefully shipping issues won't be a problem. I figure for the price I really can't go wrong. The ones I've been buying have gone up a lot and I doubt there is much difference in quality.