Default Firebird Shears?

Hey guys,
    I have seen Firebird shears mentioned in a few posts with fairly positive reviews, checked them out and bought one of their all star packages with two shears to tide me over until I can get to the NDGAA trade show this october in Orlando. (I'm a very new groomer, and needed a small pair of thinners and curved shears for detailed work, still growing my collection). I placed the order a month ago and got a confirmation, but never a shipping update. I emailed them 10 days ago inquiring about the status, and have heard nothing. Called a left a voicemail later in the week, still haven't heard anything. Has anyone else ordered from them and had a similar experience? Not sure how long I should remain patient, I've ordered from Kenchii and Affordable Grooming Shears before and both of those sites shipped the next business day.

Thanks!

There is something wrong unless they informed you they were out of stock and backordered. That's my feeling and especially if they don't respond to email and voicemail. Very wrong.

Bad bad sign. If I don't know the company well like Groomers Choice or the Mall I use Paypal because they have some good fraud protection. Something isn't right here.

I hope you got them or your money back.

Iíve ordered shears from Freebird that took quite a while to arrive while Maurice made them, but Iím not familiar with Firebird shears.