Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pink Roll Eyes Ultralift or Mason elevating tubs

Which is the better elevating tub, anyone know. Not finding much in the way of reviews?

Mason bought Ultralift. I understand that they are the same. I love mine. Love. It.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    Mason bought Ultralift. I understand that they are the same. I love mine. Love. It.
    Right but isn't there someone else that does elevating tubs, not as good though. Parti when you use yours do you make several adjustments during the bath. Like lowering to soap up and rinse the back, and then to work lower on the paws you raise up? That would be awesome. I must save up.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedog View Post
    Right but isn't there someone else that does elevating tubs, not as good though. Parti when you use yours do you make several adjustments during the bath. Like lowering to soap up and rinse the back, and then to work lower on the paws you raise up? That would be awesome. I must save up.
    I do sometimes. I use the small dog ahelf most of the time. I do mostly dogs under 20 pounds. But. My bathers are from 5ft to 6'5"... so the tub saves us.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I have sold the Aeolus brand electric tub for a few years now. I have only been selling the one specific model the euro style which the whole front door hinges open... I'm bringing in another model now and it's a common one by with sliding magnetic door,. Puppy booster ( you know the White plastic trays with the slits in it) and it's basically a tub sitting on an electric table base that has waterproof pedals etc.

I have to say I have never had an issue with any of the tubs I have sold, other than one. But I'm not sure if it was damaged in shipping or not. But we replaced the actuator( lifting arm) and it's fine.

I'm goin to keep over of these tubs for my salon this shipment as my other groomer is short so hubby installed my old tub lower and it absolutely KILLS my back to wash my own dogs. Plus we can get doubled up on big dogs and have to wait for each other, and I want to have more feedback and a tub for groomers to try for them selves.

Shernbao also makes electric lift tubs. So they have dealers in USA. Petagree is one. The last pic is the tub I want. Would be great for at shows.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I missed these, very cool and finally I know who is manufacturing them. Is the Mason Ultralift using scissor jack style or is it covered pretty much so you don't see it.

I'll get you a picture. I love that it's covered because it's less to clean! The mechanism stays clean and mostly hairfree.

Here ya go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wait a minute LOL. Picture 1 left and picture 2 left. So, 1 the tub is up, does the tub go down over the shield like thing, the cover, in pix 1 and then in pix 2 does the cover lift up or is that from the rear?

Quote Originally Posted by 4them View Post
    Wait a minute LOL. Picture 1 left and picture 2 left. So, 1 the tub is up, does the tub go down over the shield like thing, the cover, in pix 1 and then in pix 2 does the cover lift up or is that from the rear?
    Yes, it's up. It goes down to apx 12 inches. The front sheild stays in place. The frame photo is from the back.

https://youtu.be/fDJDiV1iWCg

Got it. That makes sense now. I know it is million to one but even on scissor grooming tables I think about what could get caught as it comes down, slow or not. Maybe I watched too many Irwin Allen disaster movies in my day? What about shops that let pets loose? See? Next thing you know I will worry about a salon turning upside down like Poseidon Adventure LOL. But really I don't want to worry about creatures or fingers or foots in scissor jacks. OK I am going to rest now LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by 4them View Post
    Got it. That makes sense now. I know it is million to one but even on scissor grooming tables I think about what could get caught as it comes down, slow or not. Maybe I watched too many Irwin Allen disaster movies in my day? What about shops that let pets loose? See? Next thing you know I will worry about a salon turning upside down like Poseidon Adventure LOL. But really I don't want to worry about creatures or fingers or foots in scissor jacks. OK I am going to rest now LOL.
    It's against the wall. No dog or human could get to it. The open ones it could happen. The ultralift no way. Not unless someone was completely oblivious to the dogs in their care.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast