Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UV sanitation

UV sanitation is growing, me too.

In the last 2 months I have gotten myself not quite overwhelmed with people that don't want to use our Business Plan Help in the grooming business in a box, but say, write it for us. I hadn't done that in awhile and I really enjoy it. Interestingly a big one came up that I had not done in a while. It is a doggie hotel, grooming, retail, daycare, pet wash, dogwalking in an upscale area. One of the things that came up was sanitation and health, and I thought of course UV sanitation, including systems in HVACs for large places. So this won't be an over the top custom built everything deluxe, but first class in a smaller model before larger. Immediately I contacted a pet UV system manufacturer and told them about the project. They came back with all these specs they need to know about the space. From ceiling height to department square footage....you name it.

So I am documenting the whole UV setup and will release it in the future probably in PetGroomer.com Magazine. It really is interesting. For Mobiles the portable units are ready and small shops too. But for larger, wow it gets heavy, and well I like to learn new things like you do too. This should be really new and interesting.

We bought a portable light for home. It's helping my husband's allergies immensely. I am installing one at the shop in the hvac. Had to get landlord approval and I have to pay for it but it is worth it.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Was curious has anyone used an autoclave to sterilize equipment?
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Furry View Post
    Was curious has anyone used an autoclave to sterilize equipment?
    Nothing with ANY olastic can be heat sterilized in an autoclave. Shears with rubber bushings should not be either.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    Not sure any are made specifically for pets. They all do the same thing.
    Right just some companies like petairapy specializes in those sales

We own a petairapy small model, very happy, always runs fine. My groomers layout tools brushes blades on their table and zap them

We are now using one our tools love it so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2