Wink Cat 6 cat appointment

I have a customer with 4 but this is a record for me. Based on my experience it is better in the same family to only do 2 maybe 3 on the same day. I start with the quietest one and end with the one that might be more vocal. Doing it in the opposite order alerts the others. She is a referral from a good cat owner I have done for about 4 years. I prefer to do a meet and greet ahead of time including the cats and not just the owner LOL! Maybe someday it will work out to do 6 all in one day but I would never count on that on the first appt.

Today we had our first appointment. I planned to do 2 but ended up doing 3. Monday I am doing the other 3. I did the meekest sweetest 3 first. Not much complaining so the other cats weren't in shock! 1 is very shy and has more coat of course. That might be the challenge.

Do they get haircuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyonai View Post
    Do they get haircuts?
    Sometimes. But at that time she wasn't taking as good of care of them. She saves a lot of money with just baths, but more frequent baths so they don't need clipping. I think I did a good job of turning around an owner who cares, but just kept letting them go too long. It took time but she is spending is about the same with just frequent maintenance baths, combs.