Animated Wink Salt Free Water Conditioner

One thing no one really likes with traditional water softeners is that it does add salt to the water you may be drinking in your home. So you have no hard buildups on surfaces which is a nice benefit compared to hard water, but many choose to to use reverse osmosis on softened water to then remove the salt added.

We have a groomer friend who floor plan and building design is going with the new salt free conditioning.......

https://www.freedrinkingwater.com/pr...gn=email-promo

The FUTURA-10 is an excellent Salt-Less anti-scale water softening system. Perfect for homes with 1-3 bathrooms. Does not use salt, chemicals, or electricity. Reduces and prevents hard water scale from pipes, water heaters, tubs, showers and sinks. Protects and increases life expectancy of appliances. Use less soap and detergent while delivering greater cleaning effectiveness. You get conditioned water without the slippery feel. Easy install and requires no drain connection. No backwashing, no salt bags, no resins, no hassles. Virtually maintenance free!
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

We installed this over the holiday weekend. My husband was a bit skeptical but it is working at 90%. No more heavy salt bags! Coats feel great, none of that slippery feel of soft water which is still better than very hard water.

Quote Originally Posted by coldnose View Post
    We installed this over the holiday weekend. My husband was a bit skeptical but it is working at 90%. No more heavy salt bags! Coats feel great, none of that slippery feel of soft water which is still better than very hard water.
    Thank you for this feedback. I have delt with hard mineral water my whole career. White scuz on everything, and hard to get fluffy finish. But didn't want a softener with salt...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know that slippery feeling too. Sometimes I fill up at house with a water softener and I can sure tell the difference.