Smile Extra insulated vans and trailers

I watched some videos today on camping vans today. We have thought of getting one. Watching a vid of the Pleasure Tofino camping van with popup roof it was mentioned that since the van conversion was done in Canada, they insulate the van for 4 season use.

I am wondering if this would not be a benefit for those of us working in Winter to have really solid insulation like they do in Canadian van conversions. What do you think?

How funny you mention that. My dad was looking at a Tofino model of a camper van on the 18 ft Dodge promaster chassis. We all watched the youtube and it said it is one of the more rare conversion vans truly insulated for 4 season. Talk about synchronicity On the Go! You are right the implied because they are converted in Canada they pay more attention I guess to insulation.

So this begs the question and I may call Wagntails. Do Wagntails offer an insulation package option beyond pipes but more like a 4 season camper van? They are not that far away from Canada.

Apparently they don't by asking around.