Default Cat Loaf alert! Sweet kitty who gets bathed weekly

Is she the sweetest cat loaf? She gets baths weekly, as does her kitty room-mate. Their owner is terribly allergic. The baths have been helping the owner so much.
    Since her fur and skin tend to be dry, I use shampoo and conditioner. I am going to be trying Iv San Bernard's Derma Red conditioner, very diluted, as that is terrific for dry fur. (I use it on my dog to decrease his itchiness.)
    In NYC, the air in apartments are often very dry, even when it is moist outside.
    She and her kitty room-mate are boarding with me while renovations are done at their home. My dog is completely uninterested in them, and vice versa.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Emma. That made my day. She is indeed a ‘kitty loaf’.

Beautiful! Excellent model for a cake!

Beautiful cat!

Thank you on Lilly's behalf. After her first few baths, I realized what exceptionally beautiful fur she has. Shades of silver and grey, with a perfectly ring-striped tail! Her fur is not at all thick, whereas her kitty room-mate's short coat is super dense.
    One of the things I love about cat grooming is letting the owner see what a true beauty they have brought into their home.

Very beautiful, I can see using her color scheme for my house, neutrals and then one color pop accent like a touch of lime green or the perfect rose pink.

Very nice markings and shades of color. I love warm gray colors vs the cold steel gray. Beautiful cat.

I love cats but learning to be dog groomer. My cat lets me groom him but maintenance grooming only. How you shave badly matted cats OMG. Emma I love your love for cats. I would have you for my cat groomer anytime. Passion shows. I want my own small breed shop someday and I will. Everyone here said get lots of experience before doing that. Aso and I work in a looney place but that doesn't stop me. But here I go running on I wanted to say that is a royal cat in my book. The eyes are so bright and expressive it knows too! I think it looked like it loved picture being taken. You are right when we make pets look beautiful owners love being owners of pet even more.

I will have to share these comments about Lilly's beauty with the owner. It will make him happy, I bet!
    In response to Plumeria, I no longer do matted cat shavedowns. I do shave about 4 cats who have been my clients for years, but they are not matted. So if you want to offer cat grooming services, but no shaving, that is an option that will allow you to create another income stream.

I am glad there are groomers who will do the matted shave downs. It is a medical nursing procedure, in that health and physical comfort is involved. They do important work for cat welfare.

Beautiful cat. I love my dogs in my lap, but sometimes a cat in my lap is so special.

Tell us what the owner says when you share. How fun.