Default Clipper repair recommendations needed

Hello! I have an old Oster Classic 76 and two brand new andis blades that aren't cutting. One of them won't even cut a single hair it seems, and the other one is only cutting with great difficulty. I've tried washing them and I of course did oil them, but nothing is making a difference. After researching online a bit and not coming up with a solution and since I bought my clippers used (and I've used them for a few years now without any issues) I figured it's worth sending everything off to be looked at. I saw there was one guy recommended on here (Northern Tails?) but he doesn't do Oster clippers, so before I send them off to some random place, I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations? I'm considering this place: https://frankroweandson.com/clipper-repairs. Thanks!

Trash those old Oster clippers and buy new ones
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Yes you could try them but why not upgrade to better ones?

The blades most likely won't cut because there is something worn smooth out on the Oster clippers. But I really think for what you would spend to repair the Oster clippers, you should consider buying a new more ergonomic clipper. Your hands will thank you.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.