Default Looking for a replacement for the Wahl Bravura

I love my Wahl Bravura because it is really quiet and I can work on little dogs faces without them getting scared. Problem, I am really tired of fighting with that blasted 5 in 1 blade. I would like to replacement it with something that runs really quiet and gentle but doesn't use the 5 in 1. I'm not looking to spend 4 or 5 hundred on a new one because I only groom part time. I would appreciate any input on this. Thanks in advance.

Karen
    Mutt Cutz in Michigan

Are you looking for something that mostly does corner of eyes and pads?
    Before the 5 in 1 clippers came out I used the Wahl Mini Arco. It has one blade that is equal to a 40. Itís small and quiet and cordless. It also comes with some plastic snap-on blades. They work nicely on faces and tiny front legs.

I gave my husband one of my old Mini Arcos. He does his beard with one of the attachments on it. Perfect length every time and I donít have to scissor his face. (He hates when I mindlessly try to hold him under the chin or by the nose. Old habits die hard. Grin)

Me too dogma. I do not have much issues with the 5 in 1 but they need special maintenance and no issues. Jeff has a free handout on this.