Tech Information printouts

Does anyone know of a source, or have some that you don't mind sharing? I'm looking for informative printouts to use not only for groomer training but to hand out to customers. Looking for a variety of topics like: tips for brushing and upkeep on coats, first aid information, flea prevention, how to keep healthy ears, etc.

Hopefully this makes sense, I can elaborate if you need.

Thanks!

Barkleigh Productions has print-outs like that. They also make Groom-O-Grams which are little newsletters aimed towards your clients. Information is seasonal, so owners get flea information during flea season, holiday information during holidays, brush out information during shedding season etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dogma View Post
    Barkleigh Productions has print-outs like that. They also make Groom-O-Grams which are little newsletters aimed towards your clients. Information is seasonal, so owners get flea information during flea season, holiday information during holidays, brush out information during shedding season etc.
    I have been using Barkleighs brochures for years. Absolutely love them! The "When your pet needs a smoothie" has been a great one for informing clients about after care of shaving their matted pooch. Had one owner call after shaving their doodle saying she was itchy. I went over the reason and said it explained all this in the brochure you were givin. Of course she did not read it and actually apologized for not doing so! That was a first.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Thanks guys! I ordered the packs for brushing, deshedding, and fleas.

Any other sources? would like more topics covered. Thanks!

We select and provide some handouts from Barkleigh but also the AVMA vet handouts too. Some very timely ones especially with issues prevalent in dogs around here.