Shocked We all jumped today and one dog went off the table but OK

Literally 20 feet from our building there was a loud car accident, 3 cars. No one hurt bad, but totaled in my opinion 1 or 2 of them. The impact sent like a shockwave into our windows. We all jumped, dogs went silent, then barking. One jumped off the table but had loop on her and caught her in 2 seconds. None were our customers but they still sent an ambulance couple police cars. Talk about distraction. Made me think of those cars driving into grooming shops. Scary.

We have it happen a lot (major intersection). A few days ago one caught fire and exploded. I've just gotten used to it... lol
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I worked near a hospital with all those ambulances. What was the business owner thinking. It really did stress out us and the animals.

Remember the old air raid sirens? Imagine having your shop near one, like really near one. That was my cousin who grooms.

Quote Originally Posted by blingwithfur View Post
    Remember the old air raid sirens? Imagine having your shop near one, like really near one. That was my cousin who grooms.
    We have them in the way of tornado sirens, and yes they suck!
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I remember those, forgot about them. I knew a shop that was a block away from a fire engine house. OMG the noise.