Default I went and saw the cutest mobile van recently.

For sale. It's for sale on here. So tight and right. Old Matco Tool truck. Small one, but I fit standing up. Loved loved it. EXACTLY what I'd want.

Go for it Kurt! Give it a test drive. No better time then the present.

How interested are you Kurt? Have you got the mobile bug?

Dogma I did go see it in person. She drove it and didn't offer me to drive it. Odd. I am very interested in adding mobile to my shop muddypaws, but not for a price I can find lower. I'm a stickler for not getting ripped off by "realtors" or someone looking for a quick buck. This truck was done very well, but not for the price being asked. I told her she will do great using it herself for a city based mobiler.

Well, that is odd Kurt. I would want to drive it.
    If nothing else, it gives you ideas on how you can create your own adorable grooming van.
    And who knows, perhaps if she doesn’t get what she wants for it, your offer will sound better to her. She might be calling YOU back in a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt99 View Post
    Dogma I did go see it in person. She drove it and didn't offer me to drive it. Odd. I am very interested in adding mobile to my shop muddypaws, but not for a price I can find lower. I'm a stickler for not getting ripped off by "realtors" or someone looking for a quick buck. This truck was done very well, but not for the price being asked. I told her she will do great using it herself for a city based mobiler.
    I am sorry Kurt but your make roll my eyes sometimes! SMILE
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Cyn I get the eyeroll I cause. Trust me I do. I make my own eyes roll too because of my ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt99 View Post
    Cyn I get the eyeroll I cause. Trust me I do. I make my own eyes roll too because of my ways.
    Lol
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.