Thread: Hello Hello

Beaming Hello Hello

Long time groomer at 10 years now. Decided to change my life and move back to Illinois where I was born. Used to read here a lot and forgot even my username. Back here after a wonderful experience. I sold my business in the Southwest with an ad here after having Steve write my plan for a new business in the chicago suburbs. I got pre-funded today! the bank said it was a perfect proposal. He walked me through a lot of steps always there when challenges came up. Going to have a home with business on the property. I just have to select the property for final approval along with code approval and remodeling approval. THE MONEY IS THERE. I also love agility and competed before I was a groomer. The new place will have enough land to have a full course and some daycare too. Stay at home business, I like that.

Hello back. Great story. Have fun find the property. I know it is challenge to search and buy real estate but I bet you have fun. Let us know.

Sounds wonderful to have an agility course at my home I would love it and invite everyone over.

Hello KelliGrooms! It seems that Stephen helps quite a few folks turn their dreams into reality. Nice to hear he was able to help you ! Keep us posted!

He is the grooming box man. Always heard good things about it.

Hello and good luck with your venture. Lots of good info here.

Quote Originally Posted by KelliGrooms View Post
    Long time groomer at 10 years now. Decided to change my life and move back to Illinois where I was born. Used to read here a lot and forgot even my username. Back here after a wonderful experience. I sold my business in the Southwest with an ad here after having Steve write my plan for a new business in the chicago suburbs. I got pre-funded today! the bank said it was a perfect proposal. He walked me through a lot of steps always there when challenges came up. Going to have a home with business on the property. I just have to select the property for final approval along with code approval and remodeling approval. THE MONEY IS THERE. I also love agility and competed before I was a groomer. The new place will have enough land to have a full course and some daycare too. Stay at home business, I like that.
    Well I forgot to say Hellyion here is doing the same thing. Things going well with her. Check her thread.

Seems Hellyion has found hers and hopefully you soon. I looked at a space I would like to rent someday and the landlord said business plans required unless you have been in business in another leased space in the area in the last 4 years. May have to do a business plan with him too.