Animated Wink OFFICIAL Who is Going to Groom Texas 2019

July 19-21, 2019
    Houston, Texas
    For more information www.txgroom.com
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Iím going! Just registered and booked my hotel this week. Looking forward to meeting other Texas groomers. Anyone else going? Any house call groomers?

Quote Originally Posted by thefairydogmother View Post
    Iím going! Just registered and booked my hotel this week. Looking forward to meeting other Texas groomers. Anyone else going? Any house call groomers?
    I am not from Texas but very curious about the show. Have you been to it before?

I havenít been to it before, as I relocated from the East Coast to Texas a couple of years ago, after selling my pet services business (doggie daycare, dog training and grooming) there. I took a few years off (burnout, lol), and just opened as house call grooming and training here in Texas. I posted this comment on a couple of other sites and those that replied say its a really good event. It is held in conjunction with one of the largest dog shows in the country (not just purebred show, but all breed agility, flyball, and more). I hear there a a TON of good vendors (show people buy grooming supplies, too), plus some good groomer classes, and a creative grooming competition, so you certainly canít run out of things to do.