Laugh Just DIY'd a recirculating bathing system, what water:shampoo ratio do you recommend?

Using Quadruped Yucca All-in-One shampoo.

Starting using in a home bathtub with hair catcher in the drain.

What ratio of water to product do you use? Or is it more of a trial and error to find the sweet spot after a few tries?

Thank you!!

I love Quad all in one. But you need to test the ratio. Don't ask me why but maybe it's the water, but the recommended amount might work, or need a little more or less. Start with the recommendation. Test results, I find Quad recommendations typically are spot on, but if I had hard water?? Test test test. Yes test for the sweet spot. You are smart to use a hair catcher drain, especially if you are on well water too and you can clog your drain field. The cost of a new drain field is major thousands, but if you clog the public sewer, ouch. Good luck.

Absolutely test and test. Very much depends upon the system you are using. If you are not using one, start with the recommendation on the label.

I use 3 Quadruped products in a recirculating fine. Standard dilution according to product. By the way what type of DIY do you make?

I made one similar to the Hanvey system using a Lottle Giant 1/6HP motor. I had trouble finding a good hose so I ended up buying a dishwasher hose, cut off the pre-attached fittings, and used a garden hose male/female repair kit for a more flexible hose. I originally bought a 6ft garden hose that I think is used by RV people, but it wasnt pliable and makde it difficult to manuever.

The whole system cost under $150 including the power foot pedal to turn off the system.