Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oh I can't send you a pm. Well.. you could try Frank Rowe and Sons.. they've refurbished all of my 5 in 1's.

I send my scissors to Affordable Grooming and my blades to him as well.

I don't know why in the world it would matter if you groom from home or are in a shop. Lots of breeders do their own grooming, why would someone turn away sharpening? How in the world is it their business where you groom? What if you groom in a shop, but don't want your stuff being sent BACK to the shop, but to your home?? That's valid, there's lots of thievery. That's what I would do if I worked in a shop.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by daesue View Post
    Oh I can't send you a pm. Well.. you could try Frank Rowe and Sons.. they've refurbished all of my 5 in 1's.

I don't know why in the world it would matter if you groom from home or are in a shop. Lots of breeders do their own grooming, why would someone turn away sharpening? How in the world is it their business where you groom? What if you groom in a shop, but don't want your stuff being sent BACK to the shop, but to your home?? That's valid, there's lots of thievery. That's what I would do if I worked in a shop.
    Jeff's business, Jeffs policy.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Sure is Cyn, but I think he's rather rude about it. Money isn't the only reason people groom their own dogs. Why not just say I only sharpen for professional groomers, instead of insulting people.

Quote Originally Posted by daesue View Post

I use Jeff and I have him send all my equipment to my home vs salon. Never an issue w/ him or any other supplier I purchase from. I hv everything shipped to my home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2