Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oh I can't send you a pm. Well.. you could try Frank Rowe and Sons.. they've refurbished all of my 5 in 1's.

I send my scissors to Affordable Grooming and my blades to him as well.

I don't know why in the world it would matter if you groom from home or are in a shop. Lots of breeders do their own grooming, why would someone turn away sharpening? How in the world is it their business where you groom? What if you groom in a shop, but don't want your stuff being sent BACK to the shop, but to your home?? That's valid, there's lots of thievery. That's what I would do if I worked in a shop.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by daesue View Post
    Oh I can't send you a pm. Well.. you could try Frank Rowe and Sons.. they've refurbished all of my 5 in 1's.

I don't know why in the world it would matter if you groom from home or are in a shop. Lots of breeders do their own grooming, why would someone turn away sharpening? How in the world is it their business where you groom? What if you groom in a shop, but don't want your stuff being sent BACK to the shop, but to your home?? That's valid, there's lots of thievery. That's what I would do if I worked in a shop.
    Jeff's business, Jeffs policy.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Sure is Cyn, but I think he's rather rude about it. Money isn't the only reason people groom their own dogs. Why not just say I only sharpen for professional groomers, instead of insulting people.

Quote Originally Posted by daesue View Post

I use Jeff and I have him send all my equipment to my home vs salon. Never an issue w/ him or any other supplier I purchase from. I hv everything shipped to my home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so very much to everyone who has so kindly posted to my question thread . You are all beyond generous, and I'm sorry to have taken so much of your time. Know I advocate for professional groomers at every possible turn.

I've no idea why you couldn't pm me, Daesue, just know I've read everything and am deeply grateful. The ideas to send to Frank Rowe and Sons, Affordable Gooming, and/or to Wahl directly are fantastic, and I will take action. That diamond blade has just never cut well for me, but maybe a refurbishment is in order. I rang Groomers Choice (my regular supplier of choice) and ordered the Pro 5-in-1 the other day; looking forward to giving it a test drive .

To Cyn: I completely agree it's Mr. Andrews' choice as a business owner to serve his market of choice. And let's be real: you professionals are far more important in the overall scheme of things than a home-based amateur. You provide incredible good in the world, and *should* be in the first place with the best service providers. Yes, as Cockerlvr says, he's quite direct in his message, but I think it's to cut amateurs' inquiries off at the pass, so to speak. His choice, his right. There are others who can provide excellent service, and you all have made fantastic suggestions for me to follow. Including dogma, who thought maybe best to just toss.

To Cmf07, you are a professional groomer. I'm not, and just home groom my Tpoo. That's the difference .

Thank you all from one of your biggest fans in the entire world , Releve (it's that thing we did in ballet class, just without the accent and Tpoo. Maybe one day I'll get brave and post a pic.

Be brave now and post pics.....maybe we can help you with something, give you a little edge. I personally appreciate your coming back and replying.....most owners never do.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

You are neat person Releve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2