Thread: Dog shampoo

Default Dog shampoo

Now that we have four little darlings, the days of Melanie and Sissy of going to the groomers are pretty much over. That and the fact that after they went last time, I had to give them a bath the next day because of the mud. I usually don't give the girls a bath in between grooming unless it is needed. What kind of shampoo do you guys use and how often do you give them a bath? I want to make sure that I don't dry the skin out and over do them either. They do get brushed everyday as well. I am also letting Melanie and Sissy grow out no more shaving them either. Thanks for the help.
    Dereck

What are your darlings?
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Right the breed is important. Some don't tolerate frequent bathing others do. But as a rule of them frequent bathing should be a more mild shampoo. Let us know.

I am guessing from the avatar it may be Yorkie or similar. I love Quadruped on that kind of coat. The Yucca does wonders on that unless the for some reason you get a off coat Yorkie that is cottony which is rare. It just glides throw Yorkie coats after the shafts absorb Yucca ingredient.

I used Quadruped too on Yorkie type coats. The Yucca is the difference.