Default Conversion warranties

I have never bought new. Are the conversion warranties pretty similar? They don't seem to talk about them much on the conversion websites?

From what I remember when I bought new in 2008, each individual appliance is warrantied through each manufacturer, like the generator through Cummins/Onan for 2 years or 2000 hours, the AC through Dometic, dryer through Electric Cleaner Co, etc. The fit and finish of the conversion is warrantied by the builder, like if the tub leaks, moulding coming loose, electrical issues. Problem is if you are 2000+ miles away from the builder, what good is it. They may arrange a local RV center to fix it and bill them I assume. I had generator warranty work done and it was free here locally.

I think you are right on Tom. However I heard that if the manufacturer says there was a problem with how it was installed then you need to talk to the conversion company.

Thanks for the info.

I don't have the details but Wag'n Tails does provide a warranty on the conversion at least I am told.