Angry Flying pig tub wit recirculating bathing system

I'm wondering if anyone is using the Flying Pig subs with a recirculating bathing system (pump in the tub)? I am looking to replace my tubs and am looking at those. The floor grate goes from wall to wall and there isn't room for the pump. If you're using one, how have you accomadated for this?

Good question. We don't use the full floor grate when using a recirc except at the end we lay one in about half the tub length for the small medium dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onblonde View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone is using the Flying Pig subs with a recirculating bathing system (pump in the tub)? I am looking to replace my tubs and am looking at those. The floor grate goes from wall to wall and there isn't room for the pump. If you're using one, how have you accomadated for this?
    Contact Flying Pig and ask them
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

The Flying Pig is very similar, in fact I think same manufacturer as the Master Equipment sold at Petedge, tubs. It should have a 4 piece grate system, which is what I have. I take off one grate and put the bathing machine where the 4th grate would go. Then I lay a mat on top of the grates, so it's more comfortable for the dogs. Which tub were you looking at? I guess I should ask that first lol.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Im looking at 2 - 50inch tubs. Great price and reviews. It does have the grates, and I have contacted Flying Pig. They weren't familiar with the pump set up, so I sent them photos. There isn't room with all the grates, so I am thinking about getting the 4th grate modified. I guess I will order and figure it out from there!