Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by 123Linda View Post
    How many stages to the course?
    There are 3 stages. First is the science behind skin and coat which comes with a certificate of completion. It is a 6 hr course you can do at your leisure with a test at the end. Must past test to get certificate. The next 2 modules are invitation-only based on completion of prior modules. The second is case studies. You have to photo document case studies and methods and techniques used. The 3rd module is basically like a technical where you have to go to their facility in Pheonix AZ for 3 day hands-on with testing. After the hands-on completion and passing of exams, you become a Certified Aesnetician.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by poodlefeet View Post
    Rats rats rats Naturally! I was in that too!
    It's an interesting approach that makes sense. I did not purchase the course, but did order products for one client dog with ongoing issues, and my minpoo who is the recent diabetes diagnosis. I need some proof that it works before I go forward.
    Because every single speaker I attended contradicted all the other ones who spoke on that same topic.
    Everyone contradicted everyone at the seminars! I did the super styling sessions all day with Jay Scruggs and Sue Zecco on Friday. Jay made it a point to say that we would hear conflicting techniques and to just figure out which ones would work best for our individual situations. Some things I will try and others I just ook into consideration.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

LOL Poodlefeet I am glad you are saying it. What about contradicting speakers. We have laughed over chocolate martinis at Hershey about that. I did like that choc martini by the way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3