Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I finished the first part of the program. I am going to sign up for the 2nd part. I have been trying out different products in their extremely large product line. The Moussette dry shampoo worked well on a short-haired cat recently. I am using their no-SLS, nettle shampoo and conditioner on my dog, as he tends to get itchy. Seems to help.
    What has made a big difference is that, thanks to their training, I no longer believe cats all benefit from degreasing, and that you should not use conditioner on cats. I have started using generous amounts of conditioner on cats, with beautiful results.

Sounds like you are learning a great deal Emma.

Love to hear more about the course Emma.

Bought a milk frother to whip shampoos and conditioners. An Iv San Bernard idea. Feels luxurious. No waste. They're sweethearts -- love the u.s. crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    Bought a milk frother to whip shampoos and conditioners. An Iv San Bernard idea. Feels luxurious. No waste. They're sweethearts -- love the u.s. crew.
    I never realized I've been " frothing" all this time! I use a plastic rectangular container and my Nagayu nozzle. It whips up everything into froth for me!

I started using no bottles cause my hands couldn't handle squeezing them, and telling to get think cond to break up was a pain.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ha!
    Isn't frothing fun?

Frothing, purposeful frothing. Cool!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2