Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I finished the first part of the program. I am going to sign up for the 2nd part. I have been trying out different products in their extremely large product line. The Moussette dry shampoo worked well on a short-haired cat recently. I am using their no-SLS, nettle shampoo and conditioner on my dog, as he tends to get itchy. Seems to help.
    What has made a big difference is that, thanks to their training, I no longer believe cats all benefit from degreasing, and that you should not use conditioner on cats. I have started using generous amounts of conditioner on cats, with beautiful results.

Sounds like you are learning a great deal Emma.

Love to hear more about the course Emma.

Bought a milk frother to whip shampoos and conditioners. An Iv San Bernard idea. Feels luxurious. No waste. They're sweethearts -- love the u.s. crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    Bought a milk frother to whip shampoos and conditioners. An Iv San Bernard idea. Feels luxurious. No waste. They're sweethearts -- love the u.s. crew.
    I never realized I've been " frothing" all this time! I use a plastic rectangular container and my Nagayu nozzle. It whips up everything into froth for me!

I started using no bottles cause my hands couldn't handle squeezing them, and telling to get think cond to break up was a pain.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ha!
    Isn't frothing fun?

Frothing, purposeful frothing. Cool!

OK where is the best place to learn frothing?

Frothing sounds fancy, but it just means using a milk frother, or some other tool, to blend the shampoo or the conditioner. For example, if I use my IV San Bernard Banana conditioner, I froth it up with a bit of water. Makes it easier to use, less waste, and no chunky bits of conditioner.
    My frother cost about $10 ftom amazon.

Itioner.

I purchased the first module for the course at Hershey after taking the hair and skin seminar. So much great information! Super excited to get started and being able to help some of my clients with problematic skin and coat.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Furry View Post
    I purchased the first module for the course at Hershey after taking the hair and skin seminar. So much great information! Super excited to get started and being able to help some of my clients with problematic skin and coat.
    How many stages to the course?

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Furry View Post
    Rats rats rats Naturally! I was in that too!
    It's an interesting approach that makes sense. I did not purchase the course, but did order products for one client dog with ongoing issues, and my minpoo who is the recent diabetes diagnosis. I need some proof that it works before I go forward.
    Because every single speaker I attended contradicted all the other ones who spoke on that same topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2