Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Glad you arrived safely and are settling in and that everyone is being lovely. Can't wait to hear more updates, I'm so jealous!

So exciting. What a lifetime of memories youíre building. I Love reading about it. Iím not a traveler, but love hearing all about it.

That surely does sound like a great adventure!
    Three men, huh? Yummy!
    But a word of caution. Dolly is everywhere She has given no warning as to who may be next. And she killed off poor marshmellow on the very eve of her bright new future.

Yep she is DDU. Dolly Down Under

Wowza

Hope to hear more, you are living some life right now. Make the most of it and great friends.

Interesting! I want to hear more about the products restrictions

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OK so far I hear they use Essential Dog shampoos and conditioners made in Australia. So I guess I can review them pretty soon. Thank you everyone for your best wishes. So hot today, no complaints. Beach wear for grooming I love it. Yes they have AC, but it is not humid. So comfy. I am struggling with the slang. You have no idea no idea. There is slang in almost every sentence except when they see the newbie and use THE PROPA english. LOL.

Oh this is just thrilling! Oh tell the groomers to post here anyway.. we'd love to have some fresh blood.. I mean people lol. I'm glad you have found some furry friends, or at least one so far. Glad you worked your first week already. What a fabulous opportunity!!! I'm not envious, but will be happy to live through your stories.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by petstimes2 View Post
    OK so far I hear they use Essential Dog shampoos and conditioners made in Australia. So I guess I can review them pretty soon. Thank you everyone for your best wishes. So hot today, no complaints. Beach wear for grooming I love it. Yes they have AC, but it is not humid. So comfy. I am struggling with the slang. You have no idea no idea. There is slang in almost every sentence except when they see the newbie and use THE PROPA english. LOL.
    That's really funny about the slang! Aw, you'll pick it up in no time. My son's good friend moved to Honduras and in 3 months he was fluent Spanish! Hahaha.. I would need closed captioning.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

I hope so daesue. Really truly every sentence has slang in it, really. They love kidding me but all in good fun. It is not another language per se but slang for everything. I got to use the essential shampoos today. I think with so little experience yet it reminds me of Nature's specialties?? I did 5 today. Notes were pretty good from previous grooms and owner knows what they asking for. Now get this? You are the fill in? Show us some American styles.

WTF is that. Here we are in US gaga with Asian and they want me to make USA style. What? I would be in a twit with the pressure but with these lighthearted Australians we make a go of it and enjoy the day. Truly we are TOO SEROIUS in the USA. There is a sense of casual in heat and surf here, but of course Anna said I won't give you the drama clients. Thank you guardian angel. I don't know what I did to deserve this other than stepping out on the plank on the ship. Sure they test me but if you have humor like them, that's how they relieve the pressure. It is wonderfully insane here. My grooms have pleased them, no American style yet, but just wait.

I love it here. People are people and they have their politics but they have a blast a lot with humor. Very humor loving people.

They came over to my apartment cottage thing, just now and said your first customer was in a bingle and will be late. You can come in an hour later tomorrow.

Bingle?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast