Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dog ghosts ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
    You are tired and going home from a hard day of grooming, walking into the stillness of the night, when you hear a lonesome howl from within. You rush back into the salon, only to find silence. You creep over to the bathing room when you hear a low growl of a pitbull. You reach for the light switch when suddenly you are body slammed against the wall. You helplessly reach for the nearest tool, a slicker brush, to help your survive this attack.........

Detectives are baffled when they enter the crime scene....blood everywhere.....and are greeted by a 3 lb Chihuahua looking to snuggle.

Happy snuggling

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
    Oh dolly! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    I do. Human and dog. AND at home. We really hate to hear Toto. I know that means someone is leaving us......
    Oh that just gave me the chills.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by daesue View Post
    Oh that just gave me the chills.
    When Gabbi died (I still blame myself for an undiagnosed pyometria in a spayed bitch) My husband and I both SAW HIM and heard him. He went from the arm of my couch to the kennel room. She was gone when I opened the door....
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    When Gabbi died (I still blame myself for an undiagnosed pyometria in a spayed bitch) My husband and I both SAW HIM and heard him. He went from the arm of my couch to the kennel room. She was gone when I opened the door....
    Thanks for sharing this. I believe in it. I have seen ghosty shadows in my house sometimes. Once I thought it was me, twice same again. It has happened so many times know there is something to it.

Sounds like living at the Addams family. I admit and go ahead and make fun of me, but there is sometime to ghosts, not like Hollywood portrays to make money. We don't know a lot about the spirit world but I have felt or seen too many things not to know there is more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2