Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by daesue View Post
    Oh thanks, Cyn.... and I'm terribly sorry about the pig slamming into you!
    Oh that was about 5 yrs ago....it was my fault!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

I started reading this thread at the end somehow and when I ready pig slam I thought it was about Denny's restaurants. There is a regular there who always orders a "Grand Slam with Pig" and I gather that means bacon and ham.

Quote Originally Posted by coldnose View Post
    I started reading this thread at the end somehow and when I read pig slam I thought it was about Denny's restaurants. There is a regular there who always orders a "Grand Slam with Pig" and I gather that means bacon and ham.
    Lol
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by coldnose View Post
    I started reading this thread at the end somehow and when I ready pig slam I thought it was about Denny's restaurants. There is a regular there who always orders a "Grand Slam with Pig" and I gather that means bacon and ham.
    LOL

Default Curcurmin Relief

How are you now Daesue, holding up.

Aches and pains from inflammation from grooming are nearly a thing of the past for me. I have never felt better, never a need for aspirin, tylenol and the likes for body aches. No prescriptions either. You have to take enough and study brands carefully, very carefully. Made from turmeric. Amazing, in just one word, I don't want to write on and on, but amazing is the word. However, give it some time. You take it daily and give it some time like 1 bottle or so. Dr. Oz had been talking it positively and others, and this time it is amazing. I may get a little muscle sore from a very heavy day, zero pain though and much much less sore than ever.

Been on it 5 years, I like your word. It works.

Quote Originally Posted by 10muddypaws View Post
    OMG Daesue I love your posts. I never know what is next for you. But you could have been hurt so much worse, but you have a destiny Xenia!
    LOL... 10muddypaws, I am always worried about hitting my teeth.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeedoodlepoodle View Post
    How are you now Daesue, holding up.

Aches and pains from inflammation from grooming are nearly a thing of the past for me. I have never felt better, never a need for aspirin, tylenol and the likes for body aches. No prescriptions either. You have to take enough and study brands carefully, very carefully. Made from turmeric. Amazing, in just one word, I don't want to write on and on, but amazing is the word. However, give it some time. You take it daily and give it some time like 1 bottle or so. Dr. Oz had been talking it positively and others, and this time it is amazing. I may get a little muscle sore from a very heavy day, zero pain though and much much less sore than ever.
    I thought I responded, Yankee. My apologies if a post posts twice lol. And thank you for asking! I am better and yes take turmeric every day. I just ordered some product that is turmeric with reishi and chocolate. You make a hot chocolate (yum) out of it. Supposed to help you sleep. Last night was really the worst for some reason. Just awful pain. Today.. much better. Storm before the calm?? And it's so funny, but I can't put anything on it, other than 2 bandaids in an x pattern. I tried a wrap, ha.. even tried a sanitary napkin hahahahah to pad it and it about keeled me!!! So just a couple of bandaids, some Ibuprofen and I've been good.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Good to hear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2